AILET Answer Key 2020 (Out): Download NLU Delhi Answer Sheet @nludelhi.ac.in
AILET Answer Key 2020 - National Law University Delhi has released the final AILET 2020 answer key and question booklet on its official website: nludelhi.ac.in/ailet2020.aspx. The links to download the AILET answer keys are given below. The AILET 2020 answer is released separately for BA LLB and LLM programmes, and contain keys (or answers) to all questions asked in the AILET exam. The candidate by comparing their answers with those given in the AILET answer key 2020 would be able to calculate the number of correct attempts and thus probable scores; for calculating scores, one must follow the official marking scheme. Further, one can consult the AILET cutoff 2020 and assess their chances of admission based on the probable score. The result of AILET 2020 will be declared today in the evening.
LATEST: Final AILET answer key and Question Paper has been released:
B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) Answer Key - AILET UG final answer key
LLM programme final Answer Key - Download here
B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) Programme Question Booklet - Download Here
LL.M. Programme - Question Booklet - Download Here
AILET 2020 exam analysis RELEASED; find out what is a GOOD attempt and expected CUTOFF below!!
AILET result 2020 to be declared today - Click here
AILET cutoff 2020 - Click here / AILET counselling 2020 - Click here
AILET 2020 was conducted by the National Testing Agency on behalf of NLU Delhi on September 26; the exam was originally slated to be conducted on May 3 but got delayed owing to COVID-19 pandemic.
AILET Answer Key 2020 - Important Dates
AILET 2020 exam date
September 26, 2020
|AILET exam analysis (LATEST)||Detailed analysis given below|
Release of Question Papers and Provisional answer key
September 29, 2020
|AILET final answer key||October 4, 2020|
Declaration of result
October 4, 2020
What is the significance of consulting the AILET answer key 2020?
- The answer key will contain the official answers to questions asked in the exam
- So, the candidate by consulting the keys given in the AILET answer key will be able to count the number of questions they managed to answer correctly. The candidate will also be able to calculate the number of incorrect attempts
- Considering NLU Delhi will also release the CLAT 2020 question papers for the UG and PG programmes, it will make the task to tally correct /incorrect answers that much easier as one don't have to then recall what the question was.
- Once the number is decided ( correct /incorrect attempts), one can easily calculate probable scores using official marking scheme (see below).
- The probable score can in turn be compared with previous year's cutoff trends to estimate one's chances of admission.
- The answer key brings transparency to the admission process: Without the answer key, there is no way to find out whether the scoring (once result is declared) is fair or not. But with the answer key in hand, you can easily find out if you are penalized unfairly.
How to download AILET 2020 answer key
- Click on the answer key link given above
- The candidate will be directed to a new page where course-wise (PG, UG) answer keys will be displayed
- Click on the relevant answer key
- The answer key will open in downloadable pdf format
- Download the answer key
How to file objections against provisional AILET answer key 2020
- There are chances that some keys in the provisional answer key of AILET are incorrect
- In case the candidate comes across an incorrect key, there is provision to challenge it
- The NTA will activate a link that can be used to file objections
- The LINK will be updated on this page once it is relesed
- Click on the link to access the OBJECTION form
- Mention the key want to challenge, fill in your complaint, provide proof supporting your claim, and pay the fee to make the objection
- Submit the form
- The admission officials will go through each complaint before releasing the final AILET answer key.
AILET answer key 2020 - Important points
Exam officials release a provisional answer key of AILET 2020 within days of the conduct of the exam
The answer keys will be released separately for BA LLB and LLM programs
The provisional answer keys will contain the answers to questions asked in the respective exams
The candidate can calculate estimated score and based on it their chances of admission.
When calculating scores, one needs to use the official marking scheme, as mentioned in AILET 2020 exam pattern
Any candidate who has any objection against the AILET 2020 answer key can send in their complaints to the appropriate authority for redressal.
The final AILET 2020 answer key will be released after considering all complaints filed by candidates.
AILET exam pattern 2020 - Marking Scheme
Status of response
No response/ Un-answered
AILET 2019 question paper and answer key
AILET 2018 question paper and answer key
Download AILET Provisional Answer Key 2017 for BA LLB (Hons.) – Click here
Download AILET Provisional Answer Key 2017 for LLM – Click here
Download AILET Provisional Answer Key 2017 for PhD – Click here
AILET Result 2020
National Testing Agency (NTA) will declare the result of AILET 2020 on October 4. The AILET 2020 result would be declared in online mode for all candidates who have appeared in the computer-based, online, centre-based exam. To check their results, the candidate needs to go to the official admission website of NLU Delhi and click on the result link and login by entering name, roll number, application number, and date of birth.
The AILET result would contain details like sectional and overall marks, rank and qualifying status of the candidate.
AILET 2020 Exam Analysis Out
As per coaching institutes like Crack CLAT Tutorials and Gradeup, the overall difficulty level of the AILET 2020 exam is moderate compared to last year
There were no reports of any incorrect answers.
Candidates were able to complete the paper in time, as the paper was not too lengthy.
Section-wise difficulty-level: Legal aptitude was the most difficult of the five sections, while GK section was the easiest.
Analysis of English section:
English section was moderate and included questions from:
- RC - Passage (Topic - Turmeric) - 5 questions
- grammatically appropriate sentence - 6 questions
- Match (parts of speech) - 2 questions
- Idioms and phrases - 4 questions
- Match verb and phrase - 2 questions
- Fill in the blanks - 6 questions
- Synonyms - 3 questions
- Word replacement - 3 questions
- Odd one out - 3 questions
Analysis of General Knowledge section:
The section was easy. The section included:
20 questions from Static GK section, and
15 questions from Current Affairs section
Questions included in the section were related to:
- Principal and situation based questions, Nobel peace prize, 17th Lok Sabha speaker, CAA 4Q, Economy 4Q, Index 1 q, Award 1q (Padma award), science 2q, art/culture, history 1q, geography 12 q, Indian polity 1q, International affairs - Iran-Iraq deal, Q on Islamic Organization (Source: Gradeup)
Analysis of Mathematics section:
The section was of moderate difficulty level. Questions in the section were asked from topics like:
- profit loss - 2 questions
- number system - 2 questions
- arithmetic progression - 2 questions
- permutation and combination
Analysis of Logical Reasoning section:
The difficulty level of the logical reasoning section of AILET question paper 2020 was easy to moderate.
Questions in the section were from topics like arrange, puzzle, circular arrangement
There were also questions from:
Critical reasoning - 7 questions
Floor - 7 questions
Circular - 5 questions
Blood relation - 4 questions
Clocks and calendar - 4 questions
Letter analogy - 2 questions
Direction - 2 questions
Coding decoding - 2 questions
Odd one out - 2 questions
Analysis of Legal Aptitude section:
The difficulty level of the section ranged from moderate to difficult, Questions were lengthy,
There were 18 questions from the legal reasoning section
Remaining 17 questions were from legal GK
Questions were asked from:
- Indian contract act
- Tort law - Negligence and Defamation
- Members of the International Criminal Court
- Essential Commodities Act
- Ordinance Bill
- 10th schedule of Indian Constitution.
What is a good attempt in AILET 2020?
|Section||Gradeup||Crack CLAT Tutorials|
What is the expected cutoff of AILET 2020?
As per Crack CLAT Tutorials expected cutoff - 80 / LegalEdge Tutorials - 80-82
AILET 2020 sectional difficulty level (As per leading coaching institutes)
Crack CLAT Tutorials
|Gradeup||Law Prep Tutorial|
|Easy (Static GK - 20, Current affairs -15)||Easy|
|Moderate||Easy to moderate|
Easy to moderate
|Easy||Easy to moderate|
Moderate to difficult
|Difficult (17 Legal Knowledge + 18 Legal Reasoning)||Moderate to Lengthy|
Moderate compared to last years’ exam
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - AILET Answer Key 2020 (Out): Download NLU Delhi Answer Sheet @nludelhi.ac.in
Question: When will the AILET 2020 answer key released?
National Law University Delhi has released the final AILET 2020 answer key on October 4.
Question: Will the AILET 2020 answer key available for both BA LLB and LLM programs?
Yes, officials will release AILET answer key 2020 for both BA LLB and LLM programs. The candidate have to download the answer key corresponding to the exam they are appearing for admission.
Question: What is the purpose of AILET 2020 answer key?
One will be able to calculate the number of correct attempts, thus estimated score and ultimately chances of admission using AILET 2020 answer key.
Question: How can I download the AILET answer key?
The download link will be updated on NLU Delhi admission website; alternately the candidate can download the answer key by following the link to this article.
Question: How can I raise objections against the provisional AILET 2020 answer key?
NLU Delhi will activate a answer key correction link, which has to be clicked by the candidate. The candidate has to next fill an objection form, mention the answer key in question, give supplementary proof justifying their objection, and also pay a specific fee for each objection.
Question: When will the final answer key of AILET 2020 be released?
The final AILET 2020 answer key has been released by NLU Delhi after considering all objections filed by candidates.
Question: When will AILET 2020 result would be declared?
The result of AILET 2020 will be declared October 4, 2020.
AILET merit list 2021 - NLU Delhi will release the AILET 2021 ...
NLU Delhi will release AILET 2021 admit card in online mode on...
AILET Sample Papers 2021 - Download AILET 2021 previous year p...
Questions related to AILET
if suppose I failed the 1 st attempt of ailet then can anybody tell me that how many attemps can a person make for ailet
The AILET is a law exam which is conducted by the National Law University of Delhi and it offers admissions onely fore NLU Delhi.
In order to be eligible for the AILET examination, how to score minimum 50% marks in your class for board examination and there is no restrictions on the number of Attempts limited for taking up the AILET examination.
Hope this information was helpful for you!!
How to prepare for English in the ailet examination?
Preparing English in Ailet examination is quite easy since you have to look on the certain topics and cover the syllabus very carefully.Some parts include Reading comprehension,vocabulary,and also see out to the idiom and phrases.You also need to brush up the basic grammer skills of 10th level.Read english books for a good grammer sense.
Hope it helps!!
B. Sc final yr students can apply for AILET 3YS Program courses?
Which 3 year program are you asking about?
AILET examination is conducted to offer following programs :-
*BA LLB ( 5 year integrated llb)
*LLM ( master of law - 2 years)
You are not eligible for llm or master of law as to be eligible you need to do undergraduate in law i. e llb or equivalent first .
To do llb ,one has 2 options :-
* 5 year integrated llb like ba llb, after 12th
* llb, 3 year after graduation
So , after bsc, you can go for 3 year llb but AILET is not the entrance exam for the same.
You can go for DU llb or bhu llb entrance examination, as they offer 3 year llb.
And yes being, a final year student you will be eligible for 3 year LLB entrance examinations
Here's du llb eligibility criteria :-
*To be eligible you need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised University and must have got at least 50% in graduation if belong to general category or 45% belong to OBC category for 40% belong to Sc or St category to be eligible.
* Also candidates who are in final year /semester are eligible
For details visit
I am planning to give CLAT and AILET in 2022, when should I start preparing for their current affairs??
Usually the current affairs are for a period of one year, hence as per the release of application form, prior to it you can prepare for the current affairs, the best way to deal with this is to read newspaper on a daily basis, so that while you're near to appearing for the exam, you can go through various magazines for covering the portion of revision, there are various competitive exam sites also which offer monthly compilations you can go through these as well, and once you form a habit of daily reading what happens is you're well acquainted with the latest happening, and it's easy to recall what you have read, here comes the importance of daily newspaper reading, you can go through sample papers as well as this will give you an idea about the specific topics that are being covered.
What is the difference between clat and AilET
*I will provide you with detailed information about the difference between CLAT and AILET they are :-
*CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test and it offers admission in 19 universities and it offers 2,420 seats in total . It is an online exam and it contains only MCQ based questions. It contains total of 200 quetions of 200 marks.
*Where has fee structure is :-
* for general category is 4,000 and for SC/ST category is 3,500
*Where has AILET stands for All India Law Entrance Test and has only one participating institute that is, the National Law University, Delhi. And it offers 73 seats for the LLB program whereas 20 seats for the LLM program. It contains total of 150 quetions for 150 marks and it is an offline exam . Where has the question paper contains MCQs and an essay writing paper.
*The fee structure is :-
*for general category it is - Rs 3,050
*For SC/ST category is- 1,050
*For further more information you can check the below link :-
Hope it helpful