CULEE Exam Pattern 2020
CULEE Exam Pattern 2020 - Christ University has released CULEE 2020 exam pattern on December 8, 2019 at official website christuniversity.in. The Christ University exam pattern 2020 for law provides a comprehensive outlook to the entrance test. With the help of exam pattern of CULEE candidates will get to know about the type of questions asked in the CUET examination, duration of test, marking scheme, subject wise marks distribution etc. CULEE exam pattern 2020 will not only help the candidates in understanding the format of the test paper, but will also help in doing a more effective preparation CULEE 2020.
As per CULEE exam pattern 2020, the entrance test will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates will have to answer 120 multiple-choice questions with 2 hours. There will be a maximum of 120 marks, with each correct answer carrying 1 mark. To know the complete CULEE exam pattern 2020 read the article below.
CULEE 2020 - Overview
CULEE (Christ University law entrance exam)
University entrance test, undergraduate level
BA LLB and BBA LLB
Exam date (Tentative)
CULEE 2020 exam pattern
CULEE exam mode
120 min. (2-hours)
Total number of questions asked
1 mark for each correct answer
Negative marking - 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Total maximum marks
CULEE exam pattern 2020 - Details
The entrance test of Christ University will form the basis for admission to the UG Law programmes. Candidates will be provided question papers and along with sheets to record the answers in offline mode. The exam will be conducted in the English language.
As per the question pattern, there will be 4 options for each question and candidates will have to mark only one option. The CULEE exam will be of maximum 120 marks.
Candidates will be given 2 hours to attempt the CULEE 2020 exam paper. The exact date and time of examination will be informed to the candidate through CULEE admit card 2020.
CULEE exam pattern 2020 - Marking scheme
As part of the marking scheme, every correct answer will fetch 1 mark, while in case of negatively answered questions, Each incorrect answer will carry 0.25 marks penalty.
CULEE 2020 exam pattern - Marks distribution
The entrance test will be based on the official CULEE syllabus 2020, which includes subjects like English, quantitative aptitude, reasoning, legal aptitude etc. Each section will carry different weightage, so the subject wise breakup of marks is given below in a table.
CULEE 2020 exam pattern - Subject wise marks distribution
English language including comprehension
Reasoning and Data analysis
General knowledge and current affairs
What after CULEE exam 2020?
The university has prescribed a detailed selection process for CULEE 2020, which includes steps like entrance test, skill assessment, personal interview etc. the after events of CULEE exam are mentioned below.
Skill assessment test - It will be based on written skills, communication skills and logical reasoning.
Micro presentation for 90 seconds.
Personal interview of shortlisted candidates
Assessment of past academic performance - Class 11th and Class 12th records will be assessed during the interview process.
CULEE exam pattern 2020 - Important points to remember
Christ University will offer admissions to BA LLB and BBA LLB courses through CULEE 2020.
The entrance test of CULEE will form the basis for admissions.
There will be an offline exam, which will be followed by the result declaration and seat allotment process.
The exam centres will be provided throughout the country.
CULEE 2020 admit cards will be provided at least 3 to 5 days before the exam.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - CULEE Exam Pattern 2020
Question: Will Christ University exam CULEE be conducted in computer test mode?
No, CULEE exam will be conducted in pen-paper, offline mode.
Question: Can I apply for more than one programme at Christ University?
Yes, you can apply for different programmes as per your eligibility criteria.
Question: Can I request for changing my CULEE exam centre?
No, once you have received the admit card of CULEE 2020, the authorities will not entertain any request for changing exam centre.
Question: What is the skill assessment test in CULEE 2020?
The skill assessment test will be conducted to test the candidate’s writing, communication and reasoning skills.
CULEE 2018 application form has begun on December 8, 2017. The...
Christ University Bangalore has announced the application form...
Questions related to Law
for christ University law entrance fo for how many years should we study
Are you asking for the time that is sufficient to prepare for the Christ University law exam that is CULEE (Christ University Law Entrance Exam), then it basically depends upon the syllabus of the entrance exam in this exam you generally have to focus on .
English language with comprehension (20 Marks)
Reasoning and data analysis (30 marks)
General knowledge and current affairs (25 marks )
Elementary maths (25 marks)
Legal reasoning (20 marks)
How Much Time Is Sufficient For The Preparation?
It depends upon the learning power of the student for some only one year is sufficient and for some it is 6 months and while for many it takes 2-3 year , if your preparation strategy will be productive then you definitely can have admission only in your first attempt and with in the less time Preparation.
What should be the strategy to prepare so that it took less time to prepare?
- Simple way is to focus on the high weightage part first , here reasoning and data analysis takes highest weightage so , you can give your first priority to it .
- For some strategy may change if you are getting excitement to do any of the part ,then go with this bcz you should not kill your excitement and in exited way you will have better learning and grasping power.
- You also can go with those part which you think is easy for you because of having pre knowledge of it.
- Do not stick on the difficult part /question/topic just leave it for that time and proceed further and after you can ask it to your trainer.
- Do not leave doubts for long time just try to clear in the interval of 1-2days bcz you may better know in this time that what exactly your doubt is.
- Some other environmental factors also affect your preparation like along with study give your some time to your favourite sport, it energise your body and give new ability to your mind to have more knowledge.
- Always set your room /place of study according to you ,what suits you ,where you get study feel.
- Just put those things far away which may distract you.
- Just start from the first topic and then proceed bcz basics are very important before knowing advanced topics.
- Follow basic syllabus first then go with the refresher books.
- Try to solve as many problems you can.
- First know the concept clearly then go with the problems.
- Crack all previous year question papers .
- Give your last 1-2 month for the revision.
Best of luck.
Does CUET Law exam consist of legal reasoning? or just reasoning?
The Christ University Law Entrance Exam contains both Reasoning and Legal Reasoning sections.
The exam pattern and marks distribution are given below:
- English Language and Comprehension - 20 Marks
- Reasoning and Data Analysis - 30 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs - 25 Marks
- Elementary Maths - 25 Marks
- Legal Reasoning - 20 Marks
How much is the application fee for CULEE?
CULEE applications have been released on December 8th and the last date to fill in the applications for session 1 is April 4 and session 2 is April 16. You can fill the application form at: https://christuniversity.in/apply-online#apply_now Candidates are required to pay (1000 INR) for successful submission of the form after filling the form. Candidates can pay the amount via debit/credit card or any kind of online banking system. For more information on how to fill the application form, please check our page: https://law.careers360.com/articles/culee-application-form
what is the upper age limit for admission in christ university for law and other ug programs
Which should I prefer for law- CHRIST banglore or NMIMS banglore?
honestly there is not much difference between the two. you can choose the one which you are comfortable with. anyway, go for nminms.
refer to the following links for more information:
hope this helps.