AILET 2015 Answer Key provides you a brief idea regarding AILET 2015 scores. National Law University Delhi (NLU Delhi) has published AILET 2015 Answer Key. Candidates who appeared in AILET 2015 can verify answers which they had marked in the law entrance exam on May 3 from the official answer key of AILET 2015 as provided in this page below.
AILET 2015 Result has been revised on June 19, 2015 after NLU Delhi corrected two erroneous questions in BA LLB 2015 Entrance Exam. Click here to Download the corrigendum published by NLU Delhi.[Know your chances of getting NLU, Delhi with AILET 2015 marks - Click here]
Scroll below to check AILET 2015 Answer Key
Know your chances of getting NLU Delhi with AILET 2015 marks - Click here
The official answer key of AILET 2015 may also help you in calculating your marks of AILET 2015. AILET 2015 Official Answer Key has been published in the form of OMR Response Sheet where the correct answer for every questions are marked.
The question paper of AILET 2015 comprised 150 questions covering five section including English, General Knowledge & Current Affairs (History, Geography, General Science, Economics, Civics), Legal Aptitude, Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics with Numerical Ability.
While every correct answer was awarded 1 mark, no marks was deducted from the total scored marks as there was no negative marking as per AILET 2015 Brochure and Offical Question Booklet. Candidates needed to choose an option among the given for any question. If any question was responded with more than one option, it’ll was regarded as wrong even though one of the options marked was correct and no marks was thus awarded to the very question.
NLU Delhi while publishing AILET 2015 Official Answer Key might also have clarified doubts regarding any wrong question, if there were any in AILET 2015 Question Paper. Last year, one question (Ques No. 58) was wrong and candidates were evaluated at 149 marks.
AILET 2015 Answer Key – Click here to Download AILET 2015 Official Answer Key According to NLU Delhi officials, as many as 16215 candidates have successfully registered for AILET 2015. NLU Delhi offers 80 seats for B.A. LL.B (Hons.) Degree programmes. Out of these 80 seats, 10 seats are reserved for Foreign Nationals.
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for more news and articles on AILET 2015
NLU Delhi conducts AILET 2020 for admission to its BA LLB program. Devising a preparation strateg...
AILET Result 2020 - NLU Delhi will declare AILET 2020 result in the month of May for BA LLB cours...
Exam officials will release AILET 2020 cutoff after declaration of result. AILET cutoff 2020 is c...
NLU Delhi will release AILET answer key 2020 around 3rd week of May. AILET 2020 answer key will b...
AILET Merit List 2020 - National Law University (NLU), Delhi will release the merit list of AILET...
Hello dear aspirant.
As of now you will be facing a great problem at the time of admission because they can't allow a failed candidate. Yes in eligibility criteria you will find that only +2 passed is required. But it will be not sufficient when you go for admission.
Hope you get it.
Dear Sonu, Candidates with PWD can opt for Scribes. Scribes are those who assist PWD Candidates in writing the exam. The scribe will read out the question for the Candidate and the Candidate will give the answer and the scribe has to mention that as the answer. These scribes are used for visually imparied, Candidates with cerebral palsy, with locomotor disabilities and whose speed or writing or using a mouse is affected. And there is a compensatory time of 20 minutes allotted in additional for every 1 hour of exam duration. So for CLAT, there is 40 minutes of additional time that is allotted.
AILET is an entrance test for admission to National Law University, Delhi. Admission to all other NLUs in India is done through CLAT exam. The syllabus and level for both exams is quite similar. And hence so is the preparation required. There are various coaching institutea that provide coaching for CLAT and AILET. Now it also depends on the city in which you are looking for as the faculty etc would differ. But a few top institutes are-
Best of luck
Some tips which can help you to prepare for your LLB entrance
1. You can solve the mock tests provided in this link, they are very benificial as they help you to practice and increases your knowledge as well. You can solve them when you are not willing to study or learn anything, by this way you can easily test your knowledge
2. You can refer to exam expert on Legal aptitude published by Wiley Publications, this will be helpful.
3. You must go through History, Geography, Economy and General Science from any national level publication such as Arihant, Pearson or Universal.
4. Go through newspapers such as The Hindu, especially its Editorial and National pages. Plus, online portals such as GK Today, TCY and Cloud Affairs are of much help.
5. For English, You should regularly practice it and while answeing questions you should read the passage properly
6. For quantitative aptitude, you can refer to Tenth standard R.S. Aggarwal or R.D. Sharma, it will be more than sufficient.
7. For Logical reasoning, you may refer to Books by M.K. Pandey and R.S. Aggarwal .
Some tips for DU LLB entrance exam
1. Make a daily schedule and make sure that you stick to it as you have very less time being in 3rd year of graduation. Keep some leisure time as well.
2. Start managing your time according to your subjects. Start making short term goals.
3. You can take help of a good coaching institute. They can easily help you with clearing of doubts, tests etc.
4. you can go for online mock tests available on the internet. Link ;
All the best
Thankyou, I hope it helps, Feel free to approach for further queries
Your AILET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile