CULEE Eligibility Criteria 2021: Qualification, Marks, Age Limit
CULEE Eligibility Criteria 2021 - Christ University has released the eligibility criteria of CULEE 2021 on its official website. Through CUET, Christ University offers BA LLB, BBA LLB and LLM programmes. The CULEE 2021 eligibility criteria is different for each law programme. Candidates applying for CULEE 2021 will need to read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. In terms of educational qualification, the candidates applying for Christ University BA LLB or BBA LLB should have passed Class 12th. Those applying for CU LLM should have a graduate degree in LLB. The other parameters of the eligibility criteria of CULEE include age limit and minimum qualifying marks. Read the complete article to know about the CULEE eligibility criteria 2021 and related details.
CULEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The programme wise eligibility criteria of CULEE are given below.
Christ University BA LLB Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualification - The candidate should have passed Class 12th (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) in any stream with minimum of 45% (Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences) from any recognised Board in India.
Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam (Class 12th) in March-May 2020 are also eligible to apply with their Class 11th and 10th marks.
CULEE eligibility criteria for LLM courses
Educational qualification - The candidates should have LLB (3 or 5 year courses) with a minimum of 50 % aggregate marks from a recognised university in India or abroad recognised by UGC / AIU is eligible to apply.
Candidates who are appearing in the final year of the degree programme may also apply for the CULEE 2021. However, those applying in the final year of LLB should have secured 50% or above marks in all the semesters/years of the graduation.
CULEE eligibility criteria 2021 – Age Bar
There is no age bar to appear in CULEE 2021 as per the Supreme Court’s stay on age bar in 2017.
Eligibility criteria of CULEE 2021 - Important points to note
Candidates who do not fill the eligibility criteria prescribed but appear in the entrance exam will stand disqualified in the subsequent stages.
If a candidate qualifies the entrance examination but fails to secure the minimum marks in the qualifying exam. He/she will not be considered qualified for the admissions.
Conforming to the eligibility criteria of CULEE doesn’t make a candidate qualified for admission. Admissions to the university and its law centres are offered on the basis of merit.
Christ University has released the application form of CULEE 2021 on December 8. The last date to register and submit the application form is May 31. Eligible candidates may fill the application form after completing the registration process. The application process of CULEE 2021 includes steps like entering the personal information, educational qualification details, communication, details, fee payment etc.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - CULEE Eligibility Criteria 2021: Qualification, Marks, Age Limit
Question: What educational qualification is required for filling CULEE 2021 application form?
As per the CULEE eligibility criteria, the candidate should have passed Class 12th with at least 45% marks.
Question: Is there any age limit to apply for CULEE 2021?
No, there is no age limit for appearing in CULEE 2021.
Question: Will I be considered for admissions if I qualify the CULEE 2021 but fail to score 45% in the qualifying examination?
No, in such a case you will be disqualified from the admission process. The documents of the candidates are verified at the time of counselling.
CULEE 2018 application form has begun on December 8, 2017. The...
Christ University Bangalore has announced the application form...
Christ University Law Exam 2015 conducted on April 26–Candidat...
Questions related to Law
for christ University law entrance fo for how many years should we study
Are you asking for the time that is sufficient to prepare for the Christ University law exam that is CULEE (Christ University Law Entrance Exam), then it basically depends upon the syllabus of the entrance exam in this exam you generally have to focus on .
English language with comprehension (20 Marks)
Reasoning and data analysis (30 marks)
General knowledge and current affairs (25 marks )
Elementary maths (25 marks)
Legal reasoning (20 marks)
How Much Time Is Sufficient For The Preparation?
It depends upon the learning power of the student for some only one year is sufficient and for some it is 6 months and while for many it takes 2-3 year , if your preparation strategy will be productive then you definitely can have admission only in your first attempt and with in the less time Preparation.
What should be the strategy to prepare so that it took less time to prepare?
- Simple way is to focus on the high weightage part first , here reasoning and data analysis takes highest weightage so , you can give your first priority to it .
- For some strategy may change if you are getting excitement to do any of the part ,then go with this bcz you should not kill your excitement and in exited way you will have better learning and grasping power.
- You also can go with those part which you think is easy for you because of having pre knowledge of it.
- Do not stick on the difficult part /question/topic just leave it for that time and proceed further and after you can ask it to your trainer.
- Do not leave doubts for long time just try to clear in the interval of 1-2days bcz you may better know in this time that what exactly your doubt is.
- Some other environmental factors also affect your preparation like along with study give your some time to your favourite sport, it energise your body and give new ability to your mind to have more knowledge.
- Always set your room /place of study according to you ,what suits you ,where you get study feel.
- Just put those things far away which may distract you.
- Just start from the first topic and then proceed bcz basics are very important before knowing advanced topics.
- Follow basic syllabus first then go with the refresher books.
- Try to solve as many problems you can.
- First know the concept clearly then go with the problems.
- Crack all previous year question papers .
- Give your last 1-2 month for the revision.
Best of luck.
Does CUET Law exam consist of legal reasoning? or just reasoning?
The Christ University Law Entrance Exam contains both Reasoning and Legal Reasoning sections.
The exam pattern and marks distribution are given below:
- English Language and Comprehension - 20 Marks
- Reasoning and Data Analysis - 30 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs - 25 Marks
- Elementary Maths - 25 Marks
- Legal Reasoning - 20 Marks
How much is the application fee for CULEE?
CULEE applications have been released on December 8th and the last date to fill in the applications for session 1 is April 4 and session 2 is April 16. You can fill the application form at: https://christuniversity.in/apply-online#apply_now Candidates are required to pay (1000 INR) for successful submission of the form after filling the form. Candidates can pay the amount via debit/credit card or any kind of online banking system. For more information on how to fill the application form, please check our page: https://law.careers360.com/articles/culee-application-form
what is the upper age limit for admission in christ university for law and other ug programs
Which should I prefer for law- CHRIST banglore or NMIMS banglore?
honestly there is not much difference between the two. you can choose the one which you are comfortable with. anyway, go for nminms.
refer to the following links for more information:
hope this helps.