CULEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
CULEE Eligibility Criteria 2020 - Christ University has published eligibility criteria of CULEE 2020 on December 8 along with the release of application form. CULEE 2020 will be conducted for students aspiring for Christ University administered law programmes. It has been deemed essential for the aspirants to refer to CULEE eligibility criteria 2020 as it will give them an idea about their chances of admission to the desired course. Once the candidate goes through the CULEE 2020 eligibility criteria, he/she will get an idea about eligibility requirements such as age bar, educational qualifications, minimum marks requirements, etc. It should be noted that if the university finds any candidate ineligible as per the eligibility criteria of CULEE 2020, his/her admission will be called off even in the later stages. Hence, the law aspirants must go through the Christ University Law Entrance Exam (CULEE) eligibility criteria before filling out the CULEE 2020 application form.
LATEST: CULEE Application form 2020 are out; Apply now!
CULEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
10+2 (CBSE or any state/recognised educational board)
No age bar
Science/ Commerce/ Humanities
Note: 10+2 appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
CULEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Academic Qualifications
10+2 examination from any state board or any other recognized education board
45% marks in aggregate in the qualifying degree
10+2 appearing candidates also eligible to apply
Candidates from any stream (Humanities/Commerce/Science) can apply
CULEE Eligibility Criteria 2020 – Age Bar
There is no age bar to appear in CULEE 2020 as per Supreme Court’s stay on age bar in 2017.
Importance of CULEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
To appear in the university level examination, Christ University Law Entrance Exam (CULEE) 2020, it has been deemed essential for the CULEE aspirants to refer to the eligibility criteria of CULEE 2020. By knowing the eligibility criteria, candidates will be doubt free while filling out the application form for the exam. Candidates must understand each and every point stated in the CULEE 2020 eligibility criteria laid by the university to avoid the chances of cancellation of admission.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - CULEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
Question: I am Commerce student. Am I eligible for CULEE?
CULEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria Students from all streams (Science/Commerce/Arts) are eligible to ‘apply’ for CULEE 2020 only if they match up to the CULEE’s eligibility criteria.
Question: Is there a specific age for CULEE 2020 because I’m 28 years old?
Yes, there is no age bar set for CULEE 2020.
Question: Any relaxation for students apart from ‘general’ category?
All the candidates, regardless of their category applying for CULEE 2020 need to have at least 45% to be eligible.
CULEE 2018 application form has begun on December 8, 2017. The...
Christ University Bangalore has announced the application form...
Questions related to Law
for christ University law entrance fo for how many years should we study
Are you asking for the time that is sufficient to prepare for the Christ University law exam that is CULEE (Christ University Law Entrance Exam), then it basically depends upon the syllabus of the entrance exam in this exam you generally have to focus on .
English language with comprehension (20 Marks)
Reasoning and data analysis (30 marks)
General knowledge and current affairs (25 marks )
Elementary maths (25 marks)
Legal reasoning (20 marks)
How Much Time Is Sufficient For The Preparation?
It depends upon the learning power of the student for some only one year is sufficient and for some it is 6 months and while for many it takes 2-3 year , if your preparation strategy will be productive then you definitely can have admission only in your first attempt and with in the less time Preparation.
What should be the strategy to prepare so that it took less time to prepare?
- Simple way is to focus on the high weightage part first , here reasoning and data analysis takes highest weightage so , you can give your first priority to it .
- For some strategy may change if you are getting excitement to do any of the part ,then go with this bcz you should not kill your excitement and in exited way you will have better learning and grasping power.
- You also can go with those part which you think is easy for you because of having pre knowledge of it.
- Do not stick on the difficult part /question/topic just leave it for that time and proceed further and after you can ask it to your trainer.
- Do not leave doubts for long time just try to clear in the interval of 1-2days bcz you may better know in this time that what exactly your doubt is.
- Some other environmental factors also affect your preparation like along with study give your some time to your favourite sport, it energise your body and give new ability to your mind to have more knowledge.
- Always set your room /place of study according to you ,what suits you ,where you get study feel.
- Just put those things far away which may distract you.
- Just start from the first topic and then proceed bcz basics are very important before knowing advanced topics.
- Follow basic syllabus first then go with the refresher books.
- Try to solve as many problems you can.
- First know the concept clearly then go with the problems.
- Crack all previous year question papers .
- Give your last 1-2 month for the revision.
Best of luck.
Does CUET Law exam consist of legal reasoning? or just reasoning?
The Christ University Law Entrance Exam contains both Reasoning and Legal Reasoning sections.
The exam pattern and marks distribution are given below:
- English Language and Comprehension - 20 Marks
- Reasoning and Data Analysis - 30 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs - 25 Marks
- Elementary Maths - 25 Marks
- Legal Reasoning - 20 Marks
How much is the application fee for CULEE?
CULEE applications have been released on December 8th and the last date to fill in the applications for session 1 is April 4 and session 2 is April 16. You can fill the application form at: https://christuniversity.in/apply-online#apply_now Candidates are required to pay (1000 INR) for successful submission of the form after filling the form. Candidates can pay the amount via debit/credit card or any kind of online banking system. For more information on how to fill the application form, please check our page: https://law.careers360.com/articles/culee-application-form
what is the upper age limit for admission in christ university for law and other ug programs
Which should I prefer for law- CHRIST banglore or NMIMS banglore?
honestly there is not much difference between the two. you can choose the one which you are comfortable with. anyway, go for nminms.
refer to the following links for more information:
hope this helps.