CULEE Selection Procedure 2017 - The selection procedure for CULEE 2017 will be conducted by the officials after the test in the month of May after the exam and final selection list is released on April 30, 2017. Only those candidates who have applied for the CULEE 2017 test will be able to appear in CULEE Selection Procedure 2017. The selection process will start soon after the written test for some of the candidates, whilst for some the CULEE 2017 Selection Procedure will be conducted in the next consecutive days. The schedule for the selection procedure of CULEE 2017 will be mentioned on the CULEE admit card. The officials conduct the CULEE Selection Procedure 2017 on the test day itself, and on the next days, before the announcement to the results. The final CULEE result 2017 is announced on the basis of test and selection process rounds.
Guidelines for CULEE Selection Procedure 2017
1. After the processing the CULEE 2017 application, an CULEE e-admit card 2017 will be uploaded for the CULEE selection process rounds. The selection procedure will consist of – Entrance Test, Skill Assessment, Micro Presentation and Personal Interview.
2. The Centre allotment for the CULEE selection process 2017 rounds is based on the candidate’s preference mentioned on the application form. The CULEE selection process admit card will be generated five days prior to the scheduled selection process date.
3. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the CULEE Selection Process without the E-Admit Card, and the mandatory documents (as mentioned below).
4. Candidates must report for the CULEE 2017 selection process at the allotted date and at least 30 minutes prior to the given time.
5. Candidates who does not reach at the test centre within the given time of the selection procedure 2017, will not be permitted to participate later, and will be marked as not qualified for the admissions.
CULEE selection process 2017- Documents
The candidate will have to appear for the selection process on the allotted date and time mentioned on the selection process admit card with the following original documents:
1. The selection process admit card
2. Copy of the filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent/guardian and the candidate
3. One copy of the online payment acknowledgement slip / Application received receipt
4. A valid Photo ID (Driving License / Passport / Electoral ID / Aadhar Card)
5. Two passport size (Photo size of 35mm x 45 mm with white background - standard Indian passport format only) and two stamp size photographs. Write your name and application number behind the photographs (No photocopy required)
6. Original & one set of photocopy of statement of marks of class 10, class 11/12
10. Copy of transfer certificate from last qualified Institution (If available during the selection process).
11. Copy of migration certificate for candidates from outside of Karnataka (If available during the selection process).
12. Copy of passport and visa page for candidates from outside India.
CULEE Selection Procedure Schedule 2017
April 10, 2017
The venue details will be released for all centres
April 20, 2017
Last day of submitting the application online
April 22, 2017
Last date for receiving application along with all supporting documents
April 24, 2017
The E-Admit card for Entrance Test, Skill Assessment, Micro Presentation and Personal Interview will be generated
Bengaluru, NCR* and Kolkata
April 30, 2017
As per your E- Admit card
Entrance Test (ET)
April 30th to 03rdMay, 2017
Micro Presentation (MP), Skill Assessment and
Personal Interview (PI)
May 05, 2017
Publishing of Final selection list
The final result of CULEE, after the test and process is over will be announced on May 5, 2017, mentioning names of the candidates shortlisted for final admissions.
Stay tuned to law.careers360.com for more news and updates on CULEE Selection Procedure 2017
honestly there is not much difference between the two. you can choose the one which you are comfortable with. anyway, go for nminms.
refer to the following links for more information:
hope this helps.
Christ university does not consider CLAT scores for admission. They conduct their own entrance exam for admission. But if your scores are very high in CLAT and if you comply the minimum marks in 12th as per Christ, then they might consider your application.
However, that does'nt imply that you will get away with the standard interview and selection procedure by the university. University would want quality students and if you have those then you will get through.But keep other institutions in mind as well
All the best!
On going to the university.
The fees is 5000 rs
Your Christ University Entrance Test brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile