What is AIL Entrance Test?
Army Institute of Law Entrance Test is conducted by Army Institute of Law for admissions to as many as 80 seats of five-year integrated law programme. AIL Entrance Test question paper has as many as 220 questions of objective type questions of one mark each. There is negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of each wrong answer. The entrance exam is ..Read More
AIL Entrance Test Application Details
- Click on the official link of AIL Entrance test Application Form
- Enter basic details including name, e-mail id and mobile number
- Once registered for AIL Entrance Test, check Registration Id and Password sent on registered e-mail address
- Login through the same credentials and fill the application form of AIL Entrance Test
- Once filled in AIL LET Applications, upload the necessary documents including 10thand 12thExamination Certificates
- After uploading the necessary documents, click on ‘Payment’ button to proceed to remit the application fee of AIL LET
- After remitting the application fee, enter the Bank transaction Code in the Application Form of AIL Entrance Test and upload signature and photograph
- Verify the filled in AIL Entrance Test Application Form and click on ‘Submit’ button
AIL Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed 12th Board Examinations of 10+2 Examination System from Punjab School Education Board or any other equivalent examination recognized by Punjabi University, Patiala
- Candidates must have obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate of all subjects in the qualifying Board Exam
- Candidates must not be more than 20 years of age as on July 1 of year of admission
- Candidates appearing in the final examinations of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply
- Candidates with re-appearing examination are not eligible for admission
- Candidates who have qualified 10+2 examination through Open University education system without any basic qualification are not eligible to apply
AIL Entrance Test Fee
Modes of Payment
AIL Entrance Test Pattern
Mode of Exam: Offline
Exam Format: Objective
Exam Format: Objective
AIL Entrance Test Counselling Details
- Counselling of AIL Entrance Test is conducted in offline mode only
- Army ward candidates and All India Civil category candidates are offered admissions on the basis of their merit score in AIL Entrance Test
- Candidates need to carry original as well as photocopies of the required documents for verification at AIL Entrance Test counselling
- The admissions to five-year integrated LLB programmes are offered only to candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of AIL Entrance Test
- Candidates need to remit the admission fee after the provisional allotment so as to complete the admission procedure of AIL Entrance Test
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
AIL Entrance Test
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 813 Joined
- 7 Questions
Last date to apply for ail let
I belong to army category candidate so what documents should I required to fill the application form of army institute of law mohali?
I belong to army category. What documents should be required to fill the application form of army law institute mohali for ballb?
I belong to army category. My dad is ex-shat documents should be required to fill the application form of army law institute mohali for ball
Which institute is better for preparing MBA entrance exams in Guwahati?