BLAT Exam Pattern 2018 - Banaras Hindu University will release BLAT 2018 Exam Pattern in the month of February. The test conducted by BHU will be held in an offline mode where the candidates will be required to attempt the examination with pen and paper. The candidates who will appear in BLAT need to know exam pattern of BLAT 2018 including type of questions, total marks, marking scheme and subject-wise distribution of questions besides exam timing, duration and mode and all these information will be provided by BLAT Exam Pattern 2018. Getting to know the BLAT 2018 exam pattern well in advance helps a candidate to be aware of the examination which also helps him/her to fetch good marks.
The candidates are hereby informed that BLAT exam pattern 2018 being provided here are as per the previous year data and are subject to change and the candidates will be updated on this as soon as the official brochure for the academic year 2018-2019 is being released by the central university.
BLAT 2018 Exam Pattern: Overview
Exam Mode: BLAT 2018 will be conducted in an offline mode where the candidates will be required to attempt the examination in pen and paper mode
Exam Duration: The candidates appearing for BLAT 2018 will be alloted a set duration of 120 minutes, 2 hours to complete the law entrance exam
Type and number of Questions: The candidates appearing for BLAT 2018 will be tested on different topics namely, General Awareness and Current Affairs, Legal Aptitude, Mental Ability and English Comprehension. Moreover, the candidates will be provided with 150 questions to answer.
General Awareness and Current Affairs
Total Marks: The candidates will be marked out of 450 marks in BLAT 2018.
Marking Scheme: As per the BLAT exam pattern 2018 and marking scheme, there will be a negative marking of one mark for every incorrect answer. Three marks will be given to every correctly marked answer. The non-attempted question will be awarded zero mark.
Methods to attempt BLAT 2018
1. The candidate will be provided with a question booklet containing questions and a separate answer sheet to mark the answers.
2. Within ten minutes of the issue of the BLAT 2018 question booklet, candidates will need to check the pages and instructions provided on it.
3. Candidates will need to write their Roll Number, Question Booklet No. and Set No., at the space provided on the answer sheet by ink/ball pen only.
4. Candidates needed to select the correct answer from the options provided below each question, and mark the same in their answer sheets. They needed to answer by darkening the appropriate oval in the answer sheet with blue/black pen only.
5. As per the BLAT 2018 Exam Pattern, any answer which was marked or darkened wrongly were treated as an incorrect answer. Students need to mark the answers in an appropriate way, as described by the officials, and any other way of marking the answers like tick mark, cross or lined etc, if found was not evaluated.
6. Candidates need to submit the answer sheets to the invigilator once they completed the test.
BLAT Exam Pattern 2018: Rules to follow
1. The candidates are advised to keep safe their Admit Card of BLAT 2018 as without it no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
2. Carrying mobile phone, cellular phone, calculator, or any material that might help in cheating will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
3. Any candidate found cheating will not be allowed to continue the examination even in the later hours.
BLAT 2018 Exam Pattern: Benefits of knowing
After knowing the exam pattern of BLAT 2018 it becomes easy for the candidates appearing to make preparation strategies and getting marks as per their expectations.
With the help of BLAT 2018 Exam Pattern, the candidates could have a competitive edge over other BLAT 2018 aspirants.
Attempting correct questions will fetch you more marks than blind attempting.
Knowing the BLAT Exam Pattern 2018 let you attempt only those questions about which you were confident hence, decrease in negative marking.
As the BLAT 2018 Exam Pattern also mentions subject-wise distribution of questions, it assists you in strategic practice of questions which may bring good scores.
The duration as mentioned in the BLAT Exam Pattern 2018 further helped you in keeping a time-check while practicing the questions and eventually leading you to complete the exam before time on the actual day.
BLAT Marking Scheme 2018
As per the BLAT exam pattern and marking scheme, there was negative marking of one mark for every incorrect answer. Three marks were given to every correctly marked answer. The unattempted question were awarded zero mark.