CLAT Score 2018 – The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) Kochi has announced the CLAT 2018 Score on May 31, 2018. The Score of CLAT 2018 has been declared in online mode. The NUALS Kochi has published the CLAT score along with declaration of CLAT Result 2018. While CLAT Score 2018 is the marks obtained by the CLAT takers, it also signifies the overall performance of the test takers in the Common Law Admission Test. The candidates may also note that CLAT 2018 Scores also mention the section-wise segregated marks. Candidates will need to login into their registered CLAT account through the official link here in order to check their CLAT scores. The law aspirants appearing in the NUALS Kochi administered law exam can check the CLAT scores 2018 and download their result through the official link given in this page.
How to check CLAT 2018 Score
- Click on the official link of ‘CLAT Score 2018’.
- Enter Roll number and Date of Birth in the given space.
- Click on the tab ‘CLAT Score/ Result’.
- Click on Download ‘CLAT Score/ Result’ button.
- Save a copy of the CLAT 2018 Score.
- Print CLAT score card 2018.
To Check CLAT 2018 Score Card - Click here OR Check through the given window below:
CLAT Scores 2018– Important Dates
May 13, 2018
CLAT 2018 Result
May 31, 2018
Issue of CLAT score card
May 31, 2018
CLAT Scores of Top Rankers (Previous Years)
CLAT Top Ranker
CLAT Scores (Previous Year)
Vihit Ashish Shah
Sumit Kumar Gupta
CLAT Score 2018– What does the scorecard of Common Law Admission Test mention?
- Candidate’s name– It mentions the name of the test-taker for CLAT 2018.
- Father’s name– It is the name of the father of the CLAT test taker.
- Application Number– It is the number issued to the CLAT test taker by the CLAT committee at the time of filling CLAT Application Form 2018.
- Roll Number– It is the roll number of CLAT test taker 2018 being issued by CLAT Committee.
- Programme– It mentions the programme opted by the candidate either undergraduate or postgraduate to appear in CLAT 2018.
- Category– It is the category under which the CLAT applicant has applied for.
- CLAT Score– It is the score secured by CLAT Applicant in CLAT 2018.
- CLAT All India Rank 2018 (AIR)– It is the rank secured by the CLAT Applicant.
- CLAT Category Rank 2018 (CR)– It is the rank which the test taker has secured on a category merit list.
- NRI Rank– It is the rank scored by NRI candidates in CLAT 2018.
- NRI Sponsored Rank– It mentions the rank secured by the NRI sponsored candidates in CLAT 2018.
CLAT Score 2018 – Replica of Common Law Admission Test 2018 Score Card
CLAT Score 2018 – How to break the tie in Common Law Admission Test?
There can be situations when two and more candidates may obtain the same score in CLAT 2018. Certain situations bring a case of a tie in CLAT scores. The CLAT Committee has devised the methods to break the tie in CLAT 2018 scores. In case of any tie in scores of CLAT 2018, the exam committee follows the below-mentioned method to break the tie–
How to break tie in CLAT 2018
Equal CLAT score
Higher score obtained in Legal Aptitude Section of CLAT 2018
Equal score in CLAT and equal marks in Legal Aptitude section
Equal score in CLAT, equal marks in Legal Aptitude section and equal age
Computerized draw of lots
CLAT Score 2018 – Instructions
- The candidates appearing in the Common Law Admission Test can get to know their obtained score of CLAT 2018 after accessing their registered accounts.
- Candidates can download their CLAT Scorecard 2018 after they have access to their registered login accounts.
- The candidates can analyse their CLAT 2018 Score by checking CLAT 2018 Answer Key before the announcement of CLAT results.
- The final scores of CLAT 2018 will be announced officially on the date of declaration of CLAT 2018 Result.
- The test-takers should also note that once the NUALS Kochi along with the CLAT committee has announced the score of CLAT 2018, it will not be changed in any condition.
- The candidates should also keep in mind that no communication will be further entertained once the scorecard of CLAT has been issued.
CLAT Score 2018 – Significance
CLAT 2018 score play a significant role in seeking admissions in the five year integrated and two-year LLM law programmes. CLAT Admissions to the UG and PG programmes will be offered considering CLAT Score 2018 as the cutoff marks of CLAT will be based on the scores obtained for the NLU admissions.
Along with NLUs, there are other law schools too which will be accepting CLAT 2018 Scores for their admission process.
Moreover, those appearing in CLAT for the position of Trainee Legal Advisors in Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) will be shortlisted for the PSU recruitment through CLAT Scores 2018.