CLAT Score 2021
CLAT Score 2021 - The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) will release the CLAT 2021 on its official website: consortiumofnlus.ac.in. The CLAT scores 2021 will be released for all candidates who have taken the national-level law CLAT exam. To check or download the CLAT score card 2021, the candidate must login to their accounts by entering their mobile number and password. The score card will contain information like the CLAT 2021 aspirants name and roll number of the candidate, and sectional and overall marks. The CLAT 2021 score will be used for preparing the merit list, which will be used to shortlist candidates for the CLAT counselling and seat allotment process. Before downloading the CLAT 2021 score card, the candidate is recommended to check all details mentioned in it. To learn more about CLAT Score 2021, go through the rest of the article.
LATEST: CLAT 2021 exam to be conducted on June 13, to check details - click here
Important Dates of CLAT 2021 Score
CLAT 2021 exam date
June 13, 2021
Declaration of result
To be notified
Release of CLAT score 2021
To be notified
How to check CLAT 2021 Score
The score will be released online at consortiumofnlus.ac.in
On going to the website, a login window will be visible
Login by entering registration number and DOB
The CLAT score card 2021 will be displayed on screen
Download and take a screenshot
CLAT 20201 Score: Important Features
The Bar Council of India (BCI) will determine the score of CLAT 2021 based on the candidate’s performance in the national-level exam.
The CLAT 2021 score card will be released at the time of declaration of results.
The scorecard will be issued for all candidates who have appeared in the pen-and-paper exam.
The CLAT score card 2021 will contain details like the marks, category-wise and overall rank secured by the candidate in the exam.
The score card should be downloaded and produced alongside other documents to officials at the time of CLAT counselling 2021.
Note that the CLAT score card is not the same as the merit list, which is prepared for shortlisting candidates for the CLAT 2021 counselling and seat allotment process.
Details Mentioned on the CLAT 2021 Scorecard
The candidate’s name
CLAT 2021 application number
Programme (UG or PG) applied for admission
Sectional and TOTAL score
NRI Rank (if admission is sought under NRI Category)
How is CLAT Merit List 2021 Prepared
When preparing the merit list of CLAT 2021, admission officials will consider the marks obtained by the candidate in the CLAT 2021 exam.
Note that merit lists will be published for various categories: General merit list, and category-wise merit lists.
Candidates included in a merit list for a particular category will be eligible for admission under that category only.
An important feature of CLAT 2021 merit list is that those ranked higher will have higher chances of admission or being offered a higher preference seat.
CLAT 2021 Merit List: Tiebreaker
In the scenario two or more candidates securing the same marks in CLAT 2021, the merit rank of such candidates will be determined in the following manner:
The candidate who has a higher score in Legal Aptitude section will be ranked higher
The candidate senior in age will get preference
If the deadlock remains, the merit rank will be decided by draw of lots
CLAT Toppers 2020 - UG Programme
All India Rank
Admit Card No
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - CLAT Score 2021
Question: When will the CLAT 2021 score card be released?
Exam officials will release the score of CLAT 2021 around last week of June, soon after conduct of the exam.
Question: What details would be included in the CLAT scorecard 2021?
The score card will include the sectional and overall marks, and also category-wise and overall rank.
Question: When will the CLAT 2021 exam be conducted?
The exam will be conducted on June 13, 2021.
Question: In what mode will the CLAT 2021 exam be conducted?
The exam will be conducted in Pen-and-paper mode.
Candidates who are in class 12 may struggle to prepare for CLA...
NLU Consortium will release category-wise RMLNLU Lucknow 2021 ...
How to prepare for CLAT from Class 11 - Candidates who want to...
MNLU Mumbai Cut off 2021 - CLAT Consortium will announce MNLU ...
DSNLU Visakhapatnam Cutoff 2021 - CLAT Consortium will release...
Questions related to CLAT
how to prepare for CLAT examination
Before starting your preparation for clat examination you should know its examination pattern so that you can prepare accordingly
Here's a brief of your clat UG 2021 examination pattern :-
* total number of questions :- 150 questions
* type of questions asked :- mcqs/objective. Basically, your clat question paper will contain several passages of around 300 to 450 words and those passages will be followed by series of mcqs.
* medium of the question paper :- English
* mode of the examination :- it will be conducted in offline mode / pen paper based examination
* total marks :- the examination will be conducted for a total of 150 marks
*Duration of the examination :- 2 hours
*marking scheme :-
. -) you get one mark for each correct answer .
. -) here is penalty of 0.25 Mark for each wrong answer
Subject wise number of questions in your clat 2021 examination is provided below:-
*english language :- 28 - 32 questions
*quantitative techniques :- 13-17questions
*Legal Reasoning :- 35-39 questions
*current affairs including gk :- 35-39 questions
*Logical Reasoning :- 28-32 questions
For more details regarding clat examination pattern you can visit our page at
Coming to how you should prepare,
Follow the below tips to prepare well for your clat examination:-
*Go well through your CLAT syllabus , don't leave any part just because you find it difficult or boring or you don't like it.You can get clat syllabus at https://law.careers360.com/articles/clat-syllabus
List of best books which you can follow to master CLAT syllabus is given below subject wise :-
GK & CURRENT AFFAIRS
*Manorama Year Book
*General Knowledge by Arihant Publications
*Current Affairs Yearly by Arihant Publications
*A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
*Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning by Pearson
*Objective Legal Aptitude by Rs Agarwal
*Fast Track Objective Arithmetic, Arihant Publications
*Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Pearson's
*Objective General English by R S Aggarwal
*Word Power Made Easy by Norman
For detailed information about books for CLAT go through
*A major part of your Clat question paper are from the gk and current affairs section , so focus more on them, read news papers like The Hindu, Financial Express, and The Economist on daily basis to keep you updated
*Make a routine or a time table and religiously follow it , take short breaks in between your studies, studying continuously can be brain tiring and it becomes difficult to focus and study with concentration, so take breaks to relax and refresh your brain.
* Plan your studies, and set daily, weekly and monthly goals to cover the syllabus and meet them without any fail.
*Revise at regular intervals as syllabus is wide .
*Solve previous year CLAT questions :-it will let you know the examination pattern, type and difficulty level of questions asked in the exam etc
* Once done with complete syllabus, go through CLAT mock test papers , it will let you know your preparation level and and weak areas so that you can work on them and perform well in your CLAT examination
For more preparation tips go through
suggest me best books to prepare clat 2021 exam
You can refer to these books for CLAT preparation :
English (RC too)
- The Pearson Guide to the CLAT
- Objective General English (English) by RS Aggarwal
- Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal
- High School English Grammar & Composition by P C Wren, H Martin
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Manorama Yearbook
- Lucents General Knowledge
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning (English) by RS Aggarwal
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude by R S Agarwal
- Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning: For CLAT and LLB Entrance Examinations by Pearson
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning byA P Bhardwaj
- Objective Legal Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
- LSTs Legal Reasoning Module
- Lexis Nexis Butterworths
- Bare Acts on Indian Constitution
I hope this helps.
best preparation books for clat LLM 2021
I am enlisting down the best books for CLAT preparation for all subjects :-
@GK & CURRENT AFFAIRS
Manorama Year Book
General Knowledge by Arihant Publications
Current Affairs Yearly by Arihant Publications
A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
Analytical Reasoning (English) by M K Pandey
Quantitative Aptitude ebook (ALL Parts Solved) by R S Agarwal
Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning by Pearson
Objective Legal Aptitude by Rs Agarwal
Fast Track Objective Arithmetic, Arihant Publications
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Pearson's
Objective General English by R S Aggarwal
Word Power Made Easy by Norman
For complete information kindly check out the link given below :
I hope this information helps you.
I m in 1st year bcom student after 1st can i change my course to Ba llb through clat and all entrance exams
You can drop your current course if you wish yo do so by withdrawing admission from that particular college and can take admission in the other course if you clear the entrance examination and various other eligibility criteria required to take admission for the same.
Hope it helps.
I am from telangana I am searching 3 years LLB course help me how to apply clat test
The Consortium of National Law Universities (CNLUs) has released the CLAT 2021 application form on January 1, 2021.
How to fill CLAT 2021 application form
- Registration : The first step in the application process, the candidate has to register by entering details of their name, email id, mobile number, and other details.
- Fill in relevant details : The application form will have various sections like personal, academic, and contact details which have to be duly filled. The candidate will also be required to select the program of study (CLAT UG or PG), and their choice of NLUs in the order of priority. The list of NLUs will be given in a drop-down menu, from which the candidate may make selections and set a priority list.
- Upload documents : Scanned copies of signature, photograph and other documents in the prescribed specification (refer to the table below) has to be uploaded.
CLAT 2021 - Document specification
Image size (maximum)
State domicile certificate
- Application fee : Depending on the category of the candidate, the application fee may vary as shown in the table below.
General/ OBC/PwD/NRI/PIO//OCI category
CLAT application form 2021 - Points to remember
- One must fill the CLAT application form only if they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- In such a case where candidates fill the application form but don't meet the eligibility criteria, then the candidate may be disqualified at any stage of the admission process.
- Note that during the document verification process of CLAT counselling 2021, all details entered in the application form will be verified. Exam officials will demand originals of all essential documents to be produced before them. In case they find any inconsistency in the information shared in the application form, the candidate most likely would be disqualified from further admission processes.
- Also, simply meeting the eligibility criteria is no guarantee for admission, as final CLAT 2021 seat allotment will be based on the merit rank of the candidate in the online exam.
Know how to fill CLAT application form
||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||3500|
||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||4000|
|OBC, General||PWD||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||4000|
For more details use the link
All the best