KLEE Admit Card 2020 - Download Hall Ticket(Out) @cee-kerala.org
KLEE Admit card 2020 - The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerela has issued KLEE 2020 admit on June 7, candidates can download the admit card of KLEE from the links given below. The admit card will remain available until June 12 (3 pm). The exam conducting authority has also announced a slew of safety measures to be followed on exam day by test takers as a protection against COVID-19. There will be 22 colleges that will be participating in the KLEE 2020 out of which 4 will be government institutes whereas 18 will be private institutes. In order to log in, the candidates have to input their application number and password, so that they can download the admit card. The admit card of KLEE 2020 will be released for both the 5-year and 3-year undergraduate LLB program. The exact release date of the KLEE hall ticket 2020 will be updated once CEE, Kerela will issue the notification. KLEE applicants are recommended to check whether the information mentioned on the original documents precisely matches the details mentioned on the KLEE admit card 2020.
LATEST - KLEE admit card released, Download for 3-year LLB - Click here I Download for 5-year LLB - Click here
KLEE 2020 examination postpone for both 3-year and 5-year LLB programs
Important - KLEE 2020 application form for LLM is now open - Apply now
Important dates of KLEE 2020 admit card
The KLEE 2020 applicants must know about the important events concerning the entrance exam. The release of KLEE admit card 2020 is one of the most crucial events, as the candidates not bringing the admit card will not be declared eligible for appearing in KLEE 2020.
KLEE hall ticket 2020 - Important dates
3-year Law Programme
5-year Law Programme
Application form release
March 08, 2020
March 08, 2020
Admit Card release
June 7, 2020
June 7, 2020
June 20, 2020 (Announced)
June 22, 2020 (Announced)
How to download KLEE admit card 2020
Candidates are required to bring along the KLEE 2020 admit card to the examination center compulsorily. The KLEE admit card 2020 comprises of crucial details like the venue of the exam center, time and date of the exam. Any candidate in the absence of the KLEE 2020 admit card will not be permitted to sit in the entrance examination. Here are the steps as to how a student can download his admit card:
Candidates must visit the CEE- Kerala official website
Candidates are required to click on the menu option of the admit card to download it
They are required to submit their password and application number
Upon successful login, the admit card will be displayed on the screen
Candidates can now download the KLEE Admit card 2020 and take a print out
KLEE Admit card 2020 - Exam centers
The candidates are advised to check out their exam centers which will be mentioned on the KLEE 2020 admit card respectively. The candidates are required to select a particular exam center of their choice while submitting their personal details on the application form from the list of KLEE 2020 exam centers which are mentioned below:
KLEE Admit card 2020 - Essential documents to carry on exam day
Candidates are advised to reach the examination venue on the stipulated time bringing along with a passport size photograph, KLEE 2020 admit card and a valid photo id card. Valid photo id can comprise any of the below mentioned:
College/ University’s id
Voter id card
KLEE 2020 Important details
Candidates who are invited to give the KLEE 2020 entrance exam must always check every single detail mentioned on the KLEE admit card 2020 prior to downloading it. If any candidate finds out any discrepancies, they can immediately contact the commissioner for entrance examinations, Kerela. The crucial information every candidate must check on the hall ticket are:
Date of birth
Category of candidate
Date and time of exam
Address of the exam center
COVID-19 safety measures: KLEE 2020 exam day guidelines
- The students should report at the exam centre with KLEE 2020 admit cards on he designated date and at designated time. They should avoid reaching very early and forming groups.
- Parents and guardians will not be allowed inside the exam centre.
- The candidate should carry more than one mask with them. They should wear a mask at all times, maintain social distance, agree to thermal scanning. Following these measures are mandatory for all candidates appearing in the exam. Each candidate will be given gloves at the exam centre by the authorities when they report for the exam.
- Candidates must also carry a valid ID. Permissible IDs are Aadhaar card, voter ID, Driving License or PAN Card.
- Candidates must bring necessary items like pen pencil, water and snacks to the exam centre. These items however are forbidden to be exchanged with other candidates.
- Electronic items like smart watches, mobiles etc are not allowed.
- There will be only one entry point at the exam centre.
- They will also be issued an access card that has to be kept safe and is required to login to the computer. The access card will have the candidate’s seat number, user name and password.
- After entering the exam hall, candidates must sit in their allotted seats and not move. They must maintain social distance and follow the instructions given by the invigilators.
- After reporting, they will be given a mock test to help them acclimatise to the computer-based test.
- The 3 year- and 5 year-law test will be 2 hours long and comprise 200 MCQs
- The exam will be conducted following proper safety and secure measures as has been mandated by the government and health authorities.
- Candidates must discard the gloves, mask etc before leaving the exam hall and they should ensure that they discard it in the bins provided and avoid throwing them here and there.
- They must follow the instructions given by the authorities while going home after the exam is over
For Symptomatic students or those belonging to containment or red zones
- These students should come only on time in their own vehicle and not public transport.
- They should have informed the authorities in advanced and have to maintain social distance
- They should sit in the rooms allotted to them and abide by the protocols, regulations announced by the authorities
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - KLEE Admit Card 2020 - Download Hall Ticket(Out) @cee-kerala.org
Question: What if I face any incomplete details or misprinting issues with the KLEE admit card 2020?
In such cases, you can contact the CEE, Kerela official website to get the issue recognized and rectified.
Question: What is the last date of downloading the KLEE admit card 2020?
The admit card can be downloaded till June 12.
Question: What documents will be required to appear for KLEE 2020 exam?
Documents like adhar card, pan card, driving license or voter ID card will be sufficient enough to be eligible to appear in the exam.
Question: In which mode will the admit card be made available for the candidate?
The admit card will be available for download in the online mode available on the official website.
KLEE application form 2020 - CEE has released KLEE LLM 2020 Ap...
Will KLEE 2020 be postponed? If the coronavirus epidemic doesn...
CEE Kerala has released the KLEE LLM 2019 admit card on Februa...
Questions related to KLEE
which publications i choose for klee preparation
First know the syllabus and pattern very well. The exam will have 3 subjects - English and Grammar will have 65 questions, current affairs and general knowledge - 65 qsns and legal aptitude - 70 questions. So total of 200 questions with a marking scheme of +3 for every correct answer and -1 for every negative answer.
Some of the top decent books that you can refer to for the following exam are - Mark Kelman's guide to legal studies, lexis Nexis for legal aptitude, Pearson for English, and keep reading newspapers for recent updates..
Refer to the site below for more detailed information..
lam not submitted my non creamy layer certificate for klee there is any problems in my admission time
KL university each year conducts KLEEE for admission in engineering course.
as per you have mentioned that you haven't submit your non creamy layer certificate maybe there is no problem during the admission time. But one thing that you will not get any special allotted quota or something regarding the certificate.
Hope this will help you
how many questions should i answer attempt on an average basis to crack klee
It depends on you. If a general idea or a trick to be followed is to be given to you, then I'll personally recommend you to initially mark only the answers that you are confident with. If you've prepared sincerely enough for the exam, I guess around 120-150 such questions will surely exist that you'll be able to crack quickly. Well that gives you around 360-450 marks in a jiffy. Now the competition begins. You've to be very smart now. You can start using your time on questions that you can think harder, solve harder and try to reach out to answer. You can also use the method of eliminating the options and then choosing the one left. Some smartness you can use and go on for answering around 20-30 more. So even if 13 out of 20 are correct, that gives you a advantage of 13*3 - 7+1 = 32 bonus marks. So you can try out such permutations and combinations in the examination and then figure out the best for yourself.
Refer to the site for more details..
Best wishes. Thank you.
I have got 7496 rank in KLEE 2020 can I get cse and what is fees structure
Basically Cutoffs are pretty volatile in Nature. It changes every year as it is dependent upon various factors like, Number of Students appearing for the exam, difficulty level of the paper, etc.
But in general if you consider previous year cutoffs then you can get CSE, but the chances are pretty less, in Guntur Campus.
Nearly 32000 Students appeared for the exam last year and 5500 got admission while the closing rank was around 6500 for CSE.
All the best!!
what would be the scholarship given for the rank 1516 scored in klee exam
L university has fees waiver scheme based on kleee or jee main + 12th score, however fees structure is different for different stream and fees waiver is varies course to course, since you did not mention any particular course name, I suggest you to follow the below link to know more details,