Featured Articles VIEW ALL
Latest News VIEW ALL
Exams VIEW ALL
Declaration of Result: 30 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)
Exam Date: 01 Oct, 2020
Sample PapersVIEW ALL
College Ranking VIEW ALL
- Top law Colleges in India
- Top Government Law colleges in India
- Top Private Law colleges in India
- Top Law colleges accepting CLAT score
- Top Law colleges accepting LSAT India score
- Top Law colleges accepting AILET score
- Top Law colleges accepting CLAT PG score
- Top Law colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Law colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top Law colleges in Uttar Pradesh
which college conduct dual degree courses near up.
Colleges which offer dual degree courses near Uttar Pradesh are,
- Integral University, Lucknow
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
- Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida
- Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Sector 128, Noida
- Noida International University, Greater Noida
- Amity University, Noida
If you want even more colleges which offer dual courses you can check this link: https://engineering.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-dual-degree-engineering-colleges-in-uttar-pradesh
Don't forget to comment if you have queries. Hope this helps you.
All the Best!!!
is there any panalty for leaving denatal Or bams /bhms seat Or current year in government collage? is there any law correspond to this?
Yes, there is a penalty for leaving your seat in dental , bams, or Bhms. But it depends on your college. You will have to pay certain amount signed in seat leaving bond (5 lakh in Madhya Pradesh, 10 lakh in Maharashtra). The reason behind this that government spends a lot of money on every medical student. So you simply cannot leave your college putting a medical seat to waste.
College Predictors VIEW ALL
List of Careers
Lawyers give legal advice to people, state and central government, corporate houses and anyone who needs help in legal matters. Lawyers job include preparation of documents, interpretation of  ...
The career of a Legal Advisor is one of the immense responsibilities, pressure, and excitement. A Legal Advisor can be employed in both, the government, as well as the private sector. Every organiz...
The details of a career as has been sent to your registered email ID successfully.