HPNET Eligibility Criteria 2019
HPNET Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Himachal Pradesh National Law University will not announce the HPNET 2019 Eligibility Criteria by the fourth week of January 2019 for the aspirants of undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes. The admissions procedure of HPNLU will now be according to CLAT 2019. Candidates can check the CLAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria as announced by NLUO Cuttack. HPNET Eligibility Criteria 2019 mentions the minimum qualifications and age bar required to appear in the Himachal Pradesh National Entrance Test. Candidates to appear in HPNET 2019 are advised to read and understand the points mentioned in the eligibility criteria of HPNET 2019 before proceeding to fill the application form of HPNET 2019. It is very important to read the HPNET Eligibility Criteria 2019 as if any candidate is found ineligible for the exam at the time of admissions, his/her admission will be canceled even at the later stages. It should also be noted that the candidates appearing in HPNET 2019 for admission into the undergraduate law programme will have different eligibility as compared to the postgraduate aspirant. So, it is very much important to read carefully the points mentioned below in the HPNET 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
Latest - HPNLU 2019 admissions will be done on the basis of CLAT 2019
HPNET Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Minimum Qualification for Undergraduate law programmes
- A candidate appearing in HPNET 2019 to seek admission into the undergraduate law programmes need to have passed 10+2 with 50% marks for the candidates belonging to Unreserved/OBC/ Specially Abled Person (SAP)/NRI/NRI Sponsored Categories/Kashmiri Migrants.
- If a candidate is belonging to SC/ST category, then they need to qualify their degree with atleast 45% marks
HPNET Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Minimum Qualification for Postgraduate law programmes
- Candidates who wish to seek admission into the postgraduate law programmes need to possess his/her LL.B. Degree (3 years or 5 years) from any recognised University in India or foreign University recognised as equivalent under Indian Law with minimum 55% or an equivalent grade point.
HPNET Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Age criteria
There is no age bar to appear in HPNET 2019 for undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes as per the Supreme Court’s stay on age bar in 2017.
HPNET Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Who else are eligible/not-eligible
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination are eligible to appear in HPNET 2019 for undergraduate admissions.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their qualifying degree are also eligible to appear in HPNET 2019 for postgraduate admissions.
- However, law applicants who have obtained 10+2 through Open School/Universities system directly without having any basic qualification will not be considered eligible for HPNLET.
Why to check HPNET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates appearing in HPNET 2019 are advised to read the eligibility criteria of HPNLET 2019 because of the following reasons -
- HPNET 2019 Eligibility Criteria mentions the minimum qualification required to appear in the law examination.
- It gives candidates a fair idea of the chances of their admission into the desired law programmes.
- If a candidate is found ineligible as per his/her qualification, his/her admission will be canceled even at the later stages of admission.
Some information about HPNET Application Form 2019
HPNLET 2019 applicants will get access of the application form of HPNET 2019 by the fourth week of January 2019. Candidates can fill the form through their registered accounts of Himachal Pradesh National Entrance Test. Candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully as no changes will be possible after submission of the form.