Good law schools focus on all aspects, striving to excel in academia and beyond.
1. Law students have a special affinity for reading as it keeps them updated on latest developments in the legal world; A usual scene at the college library in Alliance School of Law
2. Students turn UN representatives at a Model United Nations competition being held at New Law College, Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University
3. Informal gatherings and exchange of ideas enrich a student’s life as can be seen at National Law University, Delhi
4. Avant-garde campus of National Law School of India University, Bangalore endorses hi-tech education
5. High-profile visits: President of India, Pranab Mukherjee, addressing a conference at Jindal Global Law School
6. Good infrastructure: Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia stands tall amongst budding Law Schools
1. Lush green campus of Institute of Law, Nirma University is built on 125 acres of land
2. Jindal’s library signifies that a well-equipped reading room is an important aspect of a Law School
3. Moot courts are a compulsory part of Law Schools’ curriculum; a student of Alliance presenting her case at a moot court
4. Upcoming law schools like Amity Law School, Noida have made sport activities an integral part of their practice
Your brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile